LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Stable

238.2

-.2

I'll take a maintenance week.  No complaints.  Especially considering I may or may not have been to Geno's in Philly at about 1am last night (a group of us went to a concert.  It was awesome.).

I'm inching along... but I think I'm doing it in a healthy way?  As much as I want to lose the weight, I don't want to trigger myself.  I want to enjoy life and do things with my friends.  I want to be healthy, but cheat sometimes, but not let things spin out of control...

And I think I'm doing that?  I'm not sure, but I'm trying.

Also:
Not the best photo, but you get the gist.
My next challenge: wear this in front of people other than the boyfriend.

But hell, not too shabby for 240, lol.

2 comments: