LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm Back Bitches

Soo... I hopped on the scale for the first time in quite a while...

245.2

Ugh.  I've gained back just under 10 pounds.

I'm not surprised, I'm not happy... but I'm not that upset, either.

I wasn't doing much in the vein of exercise, was eating whatever I wanted allll the time, I was eating my feelings because my job was making me miserable and I have some medical testing and things going on...

Frankly, I'm kind of happy it wasn't more.

I finally got a new job.

I'm desperately searching for a workout buddy (because I know I'm better at taking care of others than I am myself- therefore I'm less likely to let someone down by not showing up then if it was all on me).  I want to try Crossfit but I'm not quite ready yet (physically or financially), but will probably go to some yoga classes first...

So this next week or so, I'm going to ease back into it.  Learn my new schedule, work with that... and go from there...

2 comments: